Hello Guies ,
This is a video i just saw on CNN which very much relates to the video we showed in our presentation today. The UK government is planning to increase the price of alcohol to discourage consumers , MAYBE another concern for a startup business like WOU.
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2009/10/19/itn.uk.alcohol.abuse.itn
See you on Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey,
ReplyDeleteInteresting read aghogho!
Looks like it might be tougher for WOU to establish at all at this rate!
We are all meeting on Monday rite?
In the BIS lab?
Mark
Hey man thanks for the link. I'm creating a dedicated site for our blog and it should be much better than this one, I might even install a chat room, save you installing msn :P I don't know to what extent it will be finished tonight, but I'll let you know how it goes :)
ReplyDelete@ Mark - yeah its a big challenge for WOU , and the report was sooooo moving to. We'll meet as agreed 11am, BIS lab to plan "THE STRATEGY"..see you on wednesday man :-)
ReplyDelete@es - well done ,cant wait to see it ! :-)
I heard we're meeting at 1pm instead..not sure
ReplyDelete