Here is the extra slide I have added so far which has some stuff from chapter of Chaffey's book. I haven't gone in to too much detail as we only have 10 minutes so hopefully I got the main stuff in there. Anyone else got anything to add?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gr8 summary of the whole chapter ! really puts everything in a nutshell with respect to WOU , however I have some suggestions.
ReplyDeleteI think we should leave out the third point(environment) because security will be/is already addressed in the first point,putting the third point will sound like a repetition. This reduction will make our presentation slimmer because we planned only 2.5 minutes each for each speaker !
Anyways we'll edit it further on monday , Alice and Kun may have other ideas.
Well done anyways. :-)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletep.s - do we still need to put another strategy in this chaffey part? Alice's Strategy bit is already long...
ReplyDeletewe'll sort it together on monday hopefully..bonne weekend
ReplyDeletesorry man i didn't check back cos i thought it was gonna email me every time someone made a comment!
ReplyDeleteGood points, we'll sort it out on monday, we could trim it down a bit, dont want it to be too long! :)
Ahh, I forgot to say that the bits we can take out that are mentioned in previous slides can just be mentioned in speech as opposed to being on a slide, thought I'd write that in case I forgot!
ReplyDeleteHi guys, sorry i wasnt around this week end, in my opinion (valuable or not...), we should try to relate chaffey and the parts we've already discussed about and each of us can talk about a small part of the chapter and how it interacts with the environment, the consumer behaviour and the strategy. It would prove that we actually put some thoughts into it, and tried to connect the two...
ReplyDeletethoughts?
Could link targeting certain consumer segments to strategy, e.g. south american restaurant promos for the new world drinkers and su promotions to attract young drinkers, as if they start young they will tend to carry on drinking wine throughout their life.
ReplyDeleteyeah its important we add relevant points..but we also have to be time conscious...we'll sort it out 2moro :-).
ReplyDeleteAny suggestions for WOU coming out of the presentation?
ReplyDelete