Sunday, 18 October 2009

Google Wave

Hey Guies ,

Check out this cool innovation , i'm just seeing this.

Its quite long but the first 10- 15 mins will give you the chills...loool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ&feature=player_embedded#

3 comments:

  1. Man, I just watched half of that and (Dr. Pachon, if you read this I apologise for my language) but holy f**king shit this is amazing. This will revolutionise group work. I've signed up so hopefully I'll get an invitation, I think we should all do it, if one of use gets an invite we can invite the rest of the group and our group projects would get a hell of a lot easier. Thanks for sharing this man, I watched half of it and was blown away, I wish I could watch the rest but its too late. Just to reiterate, this is bloody exciting, I can't wait for this to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife signed up for an invitation, it looks interesting, it could really change working practices. Bear in mind that there is already a product called Lotus Notes, which combines emailing, document production, and chatting. The only thing is that this is proprietary (only runs with licence). If google is now having a kind of 'open source' product like this, maybe this can change things. Not sure how impact would be (some things are already on line like google calendar), but we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning lotus notes, I have heard of it but I never actually had a close look at it, will look into it Apologies for my language, I get a bit too excited about tech!

    ReplyDelete