Hi Guys!
Just a quick thought... I was reading the introduction of our good old Dave Chaffey's book and I was reminded of how recent everything surrounding us is, here are the launching dates of some of our everyday ( or almost) internet life:
1996: Hotmail
2001: Wikipedia
2003: Skype
2004: Facebook
2005: Youtube
Yes, Youtube is only 5 years old, and Facebook 6. It reminds us that we did have a life before these websites came along! No Msn, no Skype, no Facebook, no Youtube! Websites that are now probably an integral part of your daily life. Please bear that in mind!
Alice
Monday, 12 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gr8 info ! :-)...
ReplyDeleteyou forgot Amazon and Ebay !!..they're kind of old - 1990's - but its worth noting though..
Great this just makes me feel old! We were also born before the invention of the internet and the CD! Another thing is we may not have used these sites when we were young. Do you guys know any 5-10 year olds that use facebook and youtube now? It might not be targeted at them anyway.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was younger, I miss the 90s they were amazing, especially the cartoons!
lool...cartoons of nowadays have so much blood in them !..looool :-D
ReplyDelete