Hi guys, luckily it was saved, just on my external hard drive so here it is. It's not 100% finished, more like 97%! I still need to do a references page.
Aghogo, for one of your slides there is a video i put in, it's an NHS advert that talks about alcohol units which I thought it would be good to slot in and add a bit of... sparkle, to our presentation. It's basically set up so that you mention the negative image of alcohol (from the mind map), then the video fades in, click it to play (its not very long) then it fades back into the mind map where you can talk about the remaining points on the government stalk of the mindmap. If you wanna do it another way or even delete the video its cool but i just thought I'd add something different. It won't play for you because it's on my hard drive at the moment, for the final presentation it will be on the same USB stick so there wont be a problem. However, if you want to see the video here is the link: CLICK ME!!
Kun, I've done a basic conclusion and contents page, but if you want to add anything else to it to summarise it better then that's fine.
Alice, in your section you will notice that there is one slide with a lot of tiny writing on it. There is also writing in red throughout. DO NOT PANIC! The writing in red is the notes that I have made, and is what the speaker should say to supplement the slides, so once a note has been made of them I will delete them from the slide. Once the red bits are deleted, the font size of the writing can be increased as there is more room for the words on the page, so that should be fine.
Es.
This is very good man ,better than imagined :-). Yes i can go with the advert , its right at the end of the environmental bit and i think it is rightly positioned...well done :-).
ReplyDeletewe MUST present on monday after all this struggle..lool
ReplyDeleteHaha, I hope so! Thanks for your comments, glad you liked it :)
ReplyDelete