Sunday, 11 October 2009

Note: Click on the image and watch it grow!

This is just a quick mindmap of our last meeting. The software is really new to me and yes I realise there's a massive chunk of text which is unusual for a mind map, but... I don't know It's my first mind map so I can only improve as I go on I guess!

Also I'm looking into another blog as I don't think this one has an email notification function which would be really useful as we wouldn't have to keep checking back here to see if there is any new content or comments up. I'll keep you posted on how this is going...

Any additions/comments are most welcome. Most welcome indeed.

Es.


1 comment:

  1. Not the conventional type of mind-mapping but its all good...loool. I REALLY ! REALLY !! like the idea of having different web pages for each wine , there is so much we can build from that , its good ...I think we're cool with most of the points listed here...well done man :-)

    ReplyDelete